Lodge Room is on the second floor
Lodge meets at 7pm on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the Month on the 2nd floor of 1904 1/2 2nd street, Tillamook Oregon 97141
WHAT IS THE MASONIC LODGE
The word “LODGE” means both a group of Masons meeting together as well as the room or building in which they meet. Masonic buildings are sometimes called “temples” because the original meaning of the term was “place of knowledge” and Masonry encourages the advancement of knowledge. Masonic Lodges usually meet once or twice a month to conduct regular business, vote upon petitions for membership, and and bring new Masons into the Fraternity through the three ceremonies called degrees. In the Lodge room Masons share in a variety of programs. Here the bonds of friendship and fellowship are formed and strengthened.
SEVERAL MASONIC PRINCIPLE
- Faith must be the center of our lives.
- All men and women are the children of God.
- No one has the right to tell another person what he or she must think or believe.
- Each person has a responsibility to be a good citizen, obeying the law.
- It is important to work to make the world a better place for all.
- Honor and integrity are keys to a meaningful life.